New York Attorneys Estate Planning and Elder Law Associates LLP
Experienced, Highly Rated, Dedicated Attorneys Serving Westchester County and New York Metropolitan Area Individuals, Business Owners and Families
In uncertain economic times, you want to be sure each expenditure you or your business makes is a wise one. When you hire an attorney, you want a lawyer who not only understands you and your legal and business needs, but one able to efficiently, effectively tend to those needs.
We advise individuals and families and help them preserve their legacies with sophisticated estate planning and elder law advise. We assist business owners by providing advise and drafting contracts for every type of business transaction or situation resolving problems, disputes, crafting internal business documents and employee agreements, advising clients on business organization matters.
Our clients in New York City and throughout Westchester County rely on our experience and knowledge of a wide spectrum of business and individual legal needs, including:
- Estate planning: Maximizing tax benefits under state and federal law, and sensitive family issues handles with empathy and diplomacy.
- Wills and trusts: Unambiguous protection for the next generation.
- Elder law : Addressing all aspects of aging issues including Medicaid planning.
- Commercial law: Handling all aspects of your business including mergers and acquisitions, partnership and shareholder agreements, purchases and sales of businesses and contract drafting and disputes.
- Contracts : Special expertise in drafting all types of business contracts and agreements.
- Business organization: Formation of limited liability companies (LLCs), corporations (Sub-S and C-Corporations), limited liability partnerships and professional limited liability partnerships, non-profit corporations and sole proprietor/general partnerships.
Call Estate Planning and Elder Law Associates LLP at 914-358-4235. From our office in White Plains we serve individuals, families and businesses across Westchester County and all boroughs of the city of New York. You can schedule an appointment to discuss your legal needs by e-mail.